Gift Message Suggestions
Here are some suggestions on what to include in your A.Word.A.Day gift subscription message.
- Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how
potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them.
- A word in the head is worth two in the book.
- The word `abstemious' has all the vowels in order. Do you know any other such
words? (facetious, arsenious, adventitious)
- What is the word for the number one followed by 100 zeros? It is `googol' as I learnt in A.Word.A.Day.
- What is the word for throwing someone out the window? The answer is `defenestration' and you will now learn more such fun words at A.Word.A.Day.
Send your gift message suggestions to (words AT wordsmith.org).