My WritingHere are some of my publications:
- The Dord, the Diglot, and an Avocado or two: The Hidden Lives and Strange Origins of Common and Not-So-Common Words (Penguin Group)
- A Word A Day: A Romp Through Some of the Most Unusual and Intriguing Words in English (John Wiley & Sons)
- Another Word A Day: An All-New Romp Through Some of the Most Unusual and Intriguing Words in English (John Wiley & Sons)
- I write a column for Kahani, a children's monthly magazine. In the past, I have written columns for many magazines, such as mental_floss and Writing.
- I've written for Reader's Digest, Writer Magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Globe & Mail, PC World, among others.
Twice Upon a Time A science fiction story.
First Snow An article... Do you remember the first time you saw snow?
Adventures With a Wordserver The story of how I created the wordserver.
Programmer's Hall of Fame An ascii art feature.
Previous Page | Home Page | Send a comment