Greetings from the mountains and lakes of the Pacific Northwest! I am glad you took a couple of moments off your busy itinerary and stopped by my corner of web-space. I write, speak, program, and do a number of other things. Also see media appearances.
- Here are some of my creations:
Three bestsellers; well-reviewed:
"A delightful, quirky collection." -The New York Times
- Internet Anagram Server
Discover the wisdom of anagrams
The magic and music of words
- Java Applets
Spirograph and more
- 3-D (VRML)
Virtual Reality fun
Definitions, synonyms, anagrams by email
Software to discover demographics of a mailing list
- Columns: I've been a columnist on language and words for Microsoft Encarta and Kahani, mental_floss, and Writing magazines.
- My interests:
- Here is my resume.
- My lovely wife Stuti runs a company called Namix. Check out her blog Spice Route. We are proud parents of our daughter Ananya.
- Many people are curious about my name Anu.
- Some of the organizations I support:
American Civil Liberties Union
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Natural Resources Defense Council
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
Americans United for Separation of Church and State
The Humane Society of the United States
Freedom from Religion Foundation
- Food for thought:
Anu Garg, (garg AT wordsmith.org)